Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Job Type: Domicillary Care
Hours of Work: Part time
Closing Date: April 10, 2020
Do you have a warm heart and caring nature? Then you sound perfect for us. We are always recruiting for CAREGivers to work with our lovely clients. Due to high demand we currently have vacancies for CAREGivers to support our clients at home in the Northwich and surrounding areas.
Why we are different:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Member of the Living Wage Foundation
• Mileage and expenses
• Flexible Hours
• Great Training and Career Progression
• No previous care work experience is necessary – It is your friendly and positive attitude that we are interested in, so don’t worry if you don’t have exactly the right skills, our training will take care of the rest.
• We work with a minimum of 1 hour calls, giving you the time to care.
• A supportive working environment throughout your career
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Workplace pension
• Paid Holidays
• Refer a friend scheme.
• If you would like to find out more please contact our friendly team on 01606 800 101 or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.homeinstead.co.uk/northwich